West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth, TX Homes for Sale
Find the newest home listings in West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth today! West Fork Ranch is one of the new master-planned neighborhoods in North Fort Worth and offers a modern, suburban feel. The community consists of new construction homes completed by Pulte and Centex. There are many different housing options that are close to shopping, restaurants, and outdoor recreation activities. West Fork Ranch is the perfect neighborhood for those looking for quality housing, safety, and a friendly atmosphere. For more information on real estate for sale in West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth, schedule a showing, call us today, or send an email!
Homes For Sale in West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth, TX
NTREIS data last updated June 28, 2022.
The homes for sale in West Fork Ranch come in a variety of unique floor plans. There are seven in total and the homes range in size from 1,424 square feet to over 3,500 square feet of living space. The price of the homes in the community range from low to mid $300K to mid to high $500K. There are many features that are included in these upscale homes, such as 10-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances.
West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth Community Amenities
The location can't be beaten with easy access to I-35W and close proximity to downtown Fort Worth and Alliance Town Center. Families will love the Fort Worth Zoo, the Botanical Gardens, and the numerous other attractions that make Fort Worth a top destination city.
The city of Forest Hill has some amazing golf courses for the residents and visitors alike. Courses that are in West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth vicinity include:
- The Golf Club Fossil Creek
- Rockwood Golf Course
- Ridglea Country Club - Championship Golf Course
Some of the restaurants that can be found in the community are:
- Taste Community Restaurant
- Charleston's Restaurant
- Twin Peaks Restaurant
- Two Sisters Restaurant
There is a large variety of retailers nearby, which include:
- Bardin Square Shopping Center - shopping mall
- Alliance Town Center - Large shopping center with a wide range of retail shops, eateries & services, plus a movie theater
- Sundance Square - Various retailers & restaurants with outdoor dining are offered around this lively square
West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth School Information
West Fork Ranch falls under the Keller Independent School District. There are a number of schools that are located near the neighborhood. Some of these include:
- S.S. Dillow Elementary School | 4000 Avenue N, Fort Worth
- Kindergarten - Grade 5 | Student Enrollment: 540
- Fossil Ridge High School | 3201 Thompson Rd, Fort Worth
- Grade 5 - Grade 8 | Student Enrollment: 733
- Fossil Ridge High School | 4101 Thompson Rd, Fort Worth
- Grades 9 - Grade 12 | Student Enrollment: 2,288
Along with excellent public schooling options available in West Fork Ranch, Fort Worth, those who are interested in private education also have choices. Offering both religious and non-religious instruction, private schools in the area include:
- Temple Christian School | 6824 Randol Mill Rd, Fort Worth
- Kindergarten-Grade 12 | Religious, Christian
- St George Catholic School | 824 Hudgins Ave, Fort Worth
- Kindergarten - Grade 12 | Religious, Catholic
- Fort Worth Academy | 7301 Dutch Branch Road, Fort Worth
- Kindergarten-Grade 8 | Private, non-religious
For those students who wish to continue their education post-high school, there are many wonderful universities and colleges that are located in Fort Worth. They include:
- Texas Christian University
- Tarrant County College
- The Art Institute of Fort Worth
- Texas Wesleyan University
Living in Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth is a city in Texas that has a population of about 833,000 people. It is the 16th most populous city in the United States. The city is located in Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The city has a rich history and culture. Fort Worth is home to the Kimbell Art Museum, the Fort Worth Zoo, and the Bass Performance Hall. The city is also home to many Fortune 500 companies.
Fort Worth is a great place to live. The cost of living is relatively low and there are many things to do in the city. The city has a strong economy and is home to many large businesses. There are also many great schools in the city. Fort Worth is a very diverse city and there is something for everyone.